— Family Session —
- Choose from multiple backdrops and scenes in our studio. Creative lighting
and posing will be used to bring out your best features and personal traits.
- We can meet you at one of the many local parks or lakes. These sessions are
more casual and can take advantage of the many beautiful settings in the
southern metro area.
- Choose a location shoot anywhere in the Twin Cities area (time permitting)
if you are looking for a more urban look. Be a model for the day in some great
- Combine the more traditional / formal studio shots with an outdoor location
of your choice. This is your best option to get all of the picture styles and
settings you need.
| — All
sessions include the following —
- Multiple outfit changes as desired and time permitting …
- A personal website is provided for viewing your proofs …
- You will have the option to view and order your images in color, B&W,
cyanotype, selenium, aged, antique, or sepia tone…
- You will have a choice of print textures (including metallic) …
- Digital retouching of your package images is provided…
- The number of images/ proofs is limited by time only…
— Other —
Click here for portrait pricing information.
- Special effect images can be created for unique and expressive portraits.
- Your images can be provided to you for proofing in traditional 4x6 proofs,
or CD if desired. Proofs will be copyright protected and are yours to keep.
- All Family Sessions are $39 per hour with a 1-hour minimum.
- Session fees are due at the time of booking.
- Additional session time can be purchased in ¼ hour increments as
© 2005-2010 Pillera Photography
Minnesota photographer, family portrait studio, portrait